fbpx

Man Launches Rocket From Butt Cheeks And It Goes Horribly Wrong

If there’s one thing that’s pretty obvious about the handling of fireworks, it’s not to insert them into any orifice of your body under any circumstances.

But of course, there are people out there who simply cannot play by the rules and take a lot of pleasure from endangering their own lives in the name of humor.

Fireworks are fun when used safely – Pixabay

A video that is believed to have been filmed in the U.K has recently gone viral for all of the wrong reasons.

The video, which was originally posted on Twitter, shows a young Scottish man allowing his friends to place and position a rocket firework between his butt cheeks in their back yard.

The rocket is placed between the man’s butt cheeks – Twitter

His friends can be heard laughing as they position the rocket before lighting its fuse.

The fuse very quickly ignites, with the flame instantly burning the young man’s t-shirt. One of his friends can be heard saying: “It’s burned up your back, your t-shirt is wrecked!”

The rocket quickly goes off – Twitter

As the rocket goes off, the sparks double in size and flames erupt up the man’s back, causing him to run forward and try to disconnect himself from the explosive firework.

The video cuts off as the firework explodes, leaving viewers wondering if anybody in the yard were seriously injured.

Today, the U.K are celebrating Bonfire Night – an annual commemoration of when Guy Fawkes attempted to set fire to Parliament with firework explosives.

This time of the year is the most frequent for accidents involving fireworks, and people such as this young man are the foolish ones who disregard their own safety in the name of humor.

A spokesman for the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents told The Sun: “It doesn’t take a bright spark to know that fireworks are not to be toyed with.”

Fireworks and sparklers can be enjoyed safely – Pixabay

“Historically, around 1,000 people visit A&E for treatment of a firework-related injury in the four weeks around Bonfire Night,” they went on to say.

“We recommend that families enjoy fireworks at an organized display and follow the Firework Code, which can be found on our website.”

It is unknown as to whether the young man was seriously injured from his silly stunt, but it’s safe to say that this will truly be a lesson well learned!

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More